• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Elf Expansion - Mage of the Mirror with family

Share your game nights with everyone by posting images and captions, or just tell us about the exciting events that happened in your games here. Even if it's not from Saturday night, we'd like to see them!

Re: Elf Expansion - Mage of the Mirror with family

Postby alyndavies » October 31st, 2015, 5:59 pm

Anderas wrote:Yeah, but it was you handing out artifacts for a double on the movement dice, no? :D
Just go kill one of them each second quest, they'll need some gold to level up again.

Yes as I couldn't think of a way of giving the girls their artifacts back other than repeating the starting quests every time someone died. I don't really mind, as I said before 5 attack and 6 defense dice is about the right balance for games.
alyndavies

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby alyndavies » November 7th, 2015, 1:22 pm

We did Quest 7 (Gliness Fen) today, the girls found it pretty straight forward. We had one extra person today a friend of our daughters who likes to play as Luther Flamestrike.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3135

Only one quest as we had a game of Space Crusade too, I was much more successful in that game. =)
alyndavies

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » November 7th, 2015, 1:31 pm

You know, if you want, you can post Space Crusade reports or other realted things, too. Many of us are interested in that.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby alyndavies » November 7th, 2015, 3:30 pm

knightkrawler wrote:You know, if you want, you can post Space Crusade reports or other realted things, too. Many of us are interested in that.

Ok thanks, I didn't think there was much point in Space Crusade posts as all the missions are basically the same it's just you kill the hardest enemy the Dreadnought in the first one then all the missions get easier. :lol:
So basically I change the angles of the boards, bought 2 sets of Space Crusade so have loads more blips and monsters to use then, set the quest to kill the Dreadnought. the winner is the last team standing, they kill the Alien player to get the Primary mission token, then kill each other until the last Marine Chapter is standing.
alyndavies

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby TMU » February 3rd, 2016, 6:12 am

alyndavies wrote:Neither of the 3 girls in the pictures are legal yet, their between 13 and 15, lol.

They are legal, to play HQ, for goodness sake what are you people thinking about here... :roll:
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby The Admiral » February 4th, 2016, 6:12 am

I wonder if any of them survived? The Elf quest is hard, and he was making it even harder!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby alyndavies » February 4th, 2016, 3:07 pm

The Admiral wrote:I wonder if any of them survived? The Elf quest is hard, and he was making it even harder!

The Heroquest game is at our holiday home in West Wales, it's a large static caravan on the beach. We normally play Heroquest when it's raining outside.
We're going back there in mid March to November when the open season is. We have made the decision to start from the beginning of the game this year, i'll probably start a new thread and see how the adventures pan out over the course of the year, :D

We were going to try Space Crusade but I'm making so much money selling the bloody things that we'll stick to Heroquest!
alyndavies

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby aaronAGN » July 6th, 2017, 8:34 am

alyndavies wrote:
We were going to try Space Crusade but I'm making so much money selling the bloody things that we'll stick to Heroquest!

Selling what things?

And how did the next playthrough go?
aaronAGN

Storm Master
Storm Master

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Saturday Night DUNGEON!