• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

My nameday quest.

Share your game nights with everyone by posting images and captions, or just tell us about the exciting events that happened in your games here. Even if it's not from Saturday night, we'd like to see them!

My nameday quest.

Postby mako-heart » January 26th, 2014, 4:42 pm

ImageImageImage
this is my brother bitching about the quest being too hard after he broke my paladin off her base ! thanks again for the back up one C.P.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage It was six vs Zargon done in the three zargon heros than three style . also the moon spells were played the new brash wizard tried to cast transformation on a great wrym "Veles" had the magic mirror chaos spell and the wizard was transformed into a goblin my orc with a shield and spear was on fire 3atk 3 def 1bp also my elf archer put the hurt on with his 4 atk . all the heros where starting stats it was a 4 hour quest :blackshield:
this is the wrym and a fire place i got from C.P. i just kinnda paintedImage
t
ALL YOUR WALL SPELL BASES ARE BELONG TO US!!!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
mako-heart

High Mage
High Mage

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: My nameday quest.

Postby Goblin-King » January 26th, 2014, 6:31 pm

Oh man! That is all so über geeky! :ugeek:

But it sure looks fun |_P

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » January 26th, 2014, 8:09 pm

I think it's great! Amazing! Looka the coin op video game in the background!
AND there are females present! It even looks like one is playing! Pretty dam cool!
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby mako-heart » January 26th, 2014, 8:33 pm

Thanks gang for all the support yeah Two female players actually Female barbarian an Ee Ell Eff. It was the best quest I have played in along time. Cloud of chaos and magic mirror and command was an awesome challenge for the heros 10 bp 3atk 5def 7mind was the stats for Veles the dragon. the treasure he guarded contained 31 million gold. It was for the empire. :D

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
mako-heart

High Mage
High Mage

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby chaoticprime » January 26th, 2014, 8:59 pm

Reminds me of before most of my friends learned to hate me.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman

Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby IvenBach » January 27th, 2014, 1:43 am

5th photo, guy in the middle looks like a friend I've not seen in a while. Maybe you kidnapped him.

GAME ON!

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Sjeng » January 27th, 2014, 2:05 am

lol, cool pics man! But you need to get someone with a steady hand (or no Bud light's in him/her) to take these pics xD

Also: Mortal Kombat Arcade machine! :o awesome!
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby mako-heart » January 28th, 2018, 9:24 pm

5 hour set two barbarians a dwarf and a paladin. I had to put a couple potions of healing 1d6 ers in the quest or it would have been certain death all in all a good run.

Rewards:
mako-heart

High Mage
High Mage

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby IvenBach » January 28th, 2018, 9:28 pm

If you can do a write-up about it please make it so. Looks like a great time.

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby mako-heart » January 28th, 2018, 10:03 pm

IvenBach wrote:If you can do a write-up about it please make it so. Looks like a great time.

I can elaborate I guess. My girlfriend didn't want a bunch of rowdy drinkers over at the house So I was forced to make other arrangements. We played the trial with starting stats. I added quite a bit of map and a mindflayer that casted fear. I also added spear traps here and there. I put the moon spell scroll teleportation on the sorcerer's alter. They used the spell on one of the chaos warriors moving it all the way to the other side of the map. I had to pad the game a little here and there removed a couple guys I had wrote in added a morning star and boring armour. I (zargon) was on fire with monster shields and skulls so it was fun to see everyone getting concerned about surviving. 3 of the four players were Heroquest virgins and one champion hero player but they made it paladin was the veteran player. The players kept raping the treasure deck for potion but ended up with mostly gold from it. A few hazards one poison card and one wandering monster. I enjoyed it and I got to get out of the house for the night. After the game was over we went out to a bar and closed it down and cab home. 2 twelve packs of beer and a bottle of makers mark were consumed during this quest along with a bag of red vines liquorice a bag of gardettos 2 slim Jim's and a bunch of cupcakes .

Rewards:
mako-heart

High Mage
High Mage

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Next

Return to Saturday Night DUNGEON!