• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Ft Lauderdale - Miami Players

Search the treads of your local area, introduce yourself and get to know players near you. Use these rooms to discuss and plan your next game night.

Ft Lauderdale - Miami Players

Postby thetomas » June 10th, 2020, 6:52 pm

Good evening.
I’m new to the site and am absolutely AMAZED this exists. I dusted off my game after over a decade of not playing and am excited about new quests, rules, etc. I am in the Ft. Lauderdale Miami area and looking to begin a Board Game Club focused on Heroquest and the like. Anyone live close and interested in meeting up for a game? Thank you. Thomas
thetomas

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Ft Lauderdale - Miami Players

Postby Stig » June 11th, 2020, 3:50 am

It's amazing here! If you go digging deep keep an eye out for the Achievement Icons hidden in the forums...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1650

Unfortunately I don't live near FL, but if I pay a visit I'll try to drop by. Good luck!

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Stig

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Games In Your Area!