• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

My HQ schedule

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

My HQ schedule

Postby The Admiral » May 28th, 2020, 1:57 pm

I'm bored so I thought I'd list the quests my brother and I have in the pipeline:
Next 3, not necessarily in this order:
1) Finish last part of 'Out of the Wastes' which will include the first quest from 'Crossroads of the World'. This needs playtesting.
Party = Saracen (Barbarian), Rob Roy (Dwarf Slayer), Thorgrim (Dwarf Runepriest), Bombadril (Dwarf), Altus (Alchemist).
2) Adventure in Arcania (Averland). Playtested.
Party = Eldred (Wood Elf), The Norscan (Barbarian), Kreed (Rogue), Klaus (Novice Warrior Priest).
3) Destruction of the Tomes. Playtested.
Party = Crispin (Wizard), Munzuk the Hun (Barbarian), Devlin the Demolisher (Dwarf) , Eldric the Unmentionable (Wood Elf).

That will put all eight parties on the same timeline, and their new quests will then be these:
1) Finish 'Crossroads of the World'. Needs playtesting.
Party = Saracen as above plus Lazerus (Pit Fighter).
2) Shadow of Chaos. Needs playtesting.
Party = Eldred as above with Hereena (Female Wood Elf Spellsinger) replacing Klaus.
3) Quest for the Sword. Needs Playtesting.
Party = Balash (Wizard), Alvin (wood Elf), Snorri (Dwarf), Erich von Carron (Warrior).
4) The Grip of Lord Bastian. Needs playtesting.
Party = Deiter von Lubrecht (Imperial Noble), Lanin (Female Wood Elf Spellsinger), Dasmius (Cleric), Vincent (Imperial Spy).
5) Heroes Fortress. Playested.
Party = Crispin as above.
6) Vengeance for Vengeance. Playtested.
Party = Eagle (Wood Elf), Valten the Protector (Warrior), Balthazar (Wizard), Thorik (Dwarf Revealer), Aramil (Wood Elf).
7) Carag Eight Peaks. Playtested.
Party = Lucky (Dwarf Slayer), Erik Dorf (Warrior), Juliette Dorf (Female Wizard), Friend (Wood Elf), Gilbert Chancier (Bretonnian Knight).
8) Epic Quest Part I 'Origins'. Playtested.
Party = Vorishilov the Vanquisher (Wizard), Berion (Dwarf), Berghov (Ice Barbarian), Delhaiem (Wood Elf).
Last edited by The Admiral on May 28th, 2020, 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: My HQ schedule

Postby Anderas » May 28th, 2020, 3:11 pm

I'd love to be your brother

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby The Admiral » May 28th, 2020, 4:18 pm

Alot of the characters above are taken from actual quests . I've counted 12. If you are really bored how many can you spot and from what quest are they?

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Pancho » May 28th, 2020, 4:24 pm

Crossroads of the World looks like a really cool pack. I haven’t printed it off yet, mostly because I have too many quests already that might not ever get played, but I’m intrigued to see how that one plays out. Let us know how you get on!

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
Pancho
Rock Skin Achieved

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby The Admiral » May 29th, 2020, 3:18 am

Pancho wrote:Crossroads of the World looks like a really cool pack. I haven’t printed it off yet, mostly because I have too many quests already that might not ever get played, but I’m intrigued to see how that one plays out. Let us know how you get on!

Yes, the storyline is very interesting. To get the full experience, start with Karak Vlag, then Out of the Wastes, and then Crossroads of the World. The next instalment is in the Badlands but that has not been published yet. I can't be bothered with making outside terrain boards and so I will ensure the Heroes take the eastern route through the Darklands.

Rewards:
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby The Admiral » May 29th, 2020, 3:42 am

Anderas wrote:I'd love to be your brother

Yes, he has a sweet deel. I do all the planning, preparation, painting etc. He just has to play!

Rewards:
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion