• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

All Solo Quests

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Re: All Solo Quests

Postby Drew » September 14th, 2019, 12:40 am

Anderas wrote:You can also take a look at my signature, the quest inndex might be helpful in finding more solo quests. I work on that list, occasionally, when I have time.

Thanks a lot, added 3 new quests thanks to your link. The thing is many quests at your link dont say for how many players (or which player) they are, that space is blank so I will have to check em out one by one over time but will do. Let me know if you update your link so that you make my life easier. xD Thanks a lot for the link :)
Drew

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Forum Language: Ελληνικά
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Anderas » September 14th, 2019, 2:39 am

I think, i don't remember perfectly, but I think that list is for editing for everybody.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby Drew » September 14th, 2019, 2:50 am

Anderas wrote:I think, i don't remember perfectly, but I think that list is for editing for everybody.

I dont understand what you mean. Can you explain? (by the way are you greek?)
Drew

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Hero:

Postby Anderas » September 14th, 2019, 3:10 am

You too can edit that list in my link. If there is information missing, and you look it up, people might be happy if you add it then.

No I am not Greek. Why did you think that?
I am German, but living in France since ten years, and I am married to a Colombian. All those have their influence, and now I am not able to speak any language without accent anymore. :D

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby Drew » September 14th, 2019, 3:41 am

Anderas wrote:You too can edit that list in my link. If there is information missing, and you look it up, people might be happy if you add it then.

No I am not Greek. Why did you think that?
I am German, but living in France since ten years, and I am married to a Colombian. All those have their influence, and now I am not able to speak any language without accent anymore. :D

Ok I checked em all. All the quests that dont have a number or letter in "Intended Hero(es)" are group quests. So you can just put "G" in em all. Hope that is helpful.
Andreas is a greek name so I thought you might be greek. (my name is Andreas too lol)
Drew

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Hero:

Postby Jalapenotrellis » September 15th, 2019, 1:39 am

My "friend" (abusive friend) in high school was named Andras and was Hungarian. He was weird AF
Jalapenotrellis

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Anderas » September 15th, 2019, 3:33 am

I certainly hope that I was not abusive when I was little... :-) You never know until afterwards someone tells you.

Andreas was quite a common name in my age group in northern germany. Sometimes I had the feeling that every second child was named "Andreas" or "Christian".

Rewards:
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Spookyhappyfun » September 16th, 2019, 5:14 pm

Anderas wrote:You can also take a look at my signature, the quest inndex might be helpful in finding more solo quests. I work on that list, occasionally, when I have time.

I'd forgotten all about the Inndex!

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Drew » September 19th, 2019, 11:02 pm

Spookyhappyfun wrote:

I'd forgotten all about the Inndex!

yeah its pretty helpful, thanks to it I added 1 more dwarf quest and 2 duo quests.
Drew

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Hero:

Postby wallydubbs » November 18th, 2019, 5:43 pm

I created a solo quest for the Wizard a while back, in the event that he died, this one would be for him to reclaim any lost items.
Unfortunately, Hero Scribe is not compatible with my PC, so I've never been able to post it.
If anyone wants to help convert this into a decent quest map, I'd be grateful for the help:
Solo Quest: A Maze of Doors
A terrible fate has befallen one of the Emperor's Champions and a new Master of Magic is needed. A maze of doors lies before you to test your skills and cunning against various monsters and a Chaos Sorcerer. Within you must find the lost artifacts of the Champion Wizard and leave through the spiral staircase.

A. The skeletons in these rooms will not attack the Wizard unless he attacks first. If they are defeated the corresponding door will vanish.
B. These two trap doors are connected, the Wizard player must roll 1 combat dice when passing through, if a skull is rolled he loses 1 Body Point.
C. The trap door won't be found unless the Wizard searches for Secret Doors. These two trap doors are connected, the Wizard player must roll 1 combat dice when passing through, if a skull is rolled he loses 1 Body point.
D. This is a false door and does not open.
E. If the Wizard searches for Treasure in this room he will find an Elixir of life and the key to door G. All doors that have previously vanished will reappear once the key has been found.
F. This is a stone doorway and too heavy for the Wizard to move, but there are several ways to open it. The space marked XX is weight sensitive and will raise the stone doorway when occupied, but will close immediately when moved off of. If the Mummy or a Wandering monster steps on this space, the Wizard may run through the doorway. The Wizard may move the chest onto the XX space, or he may cast Wall of Stone over this space as well. He may also force the Stone Doorway open with the Genie spell, or by drinking a Potion of Stength, where he may roll 3 combat dice against the door, removing it if 2 skulls are rolled.
G. Use the Wooden exit door as this door; it is locked and requires a key found in Room E. The Genie spell may also open this door.
H. This chest contains a Potion of Strength, a Potion of Defense and the Wizard's Staff.
I. If the Wizard searches for Treasure in this room he'll find a Potion of Healing that will restore up to 4 lost body points.
J. If the Wizard moves through this doorway he must roll 1 red dice. If a 2 - 6 is rolled the Wizard will appear on the corresponding square. If a 1 rolled the Wizard's turn will end and he will lose 1 Mind Point. He may try to teleport again on his next turn.
K. This chest contains the Wizard's Cloak, see matching artifact card.
L. If the Wizard searches for Treasure in this room he will find a Potion of Recall, which will allow him to reclaim one lost spell.
M. If the Wizard searches for Treasure in this room he will find the Wand of Magic on the Altar.
N. Place the Chaos Sorcerer on the square marked X. He has the following stats:
Movement: 7 Attack Dice: 2 Defense Dice: 4 Body Points: 3 Mind Points: 7
He knows the following Chaos Spells: Spirit of Vengeance, Sleep, Sooth, Ball of Flane, Mind Blast, Mind Freeze.
Once he is defeated the Wizard will find the Spell Ring on him (unless it is used by the Elf).
N. This Chest has a poison gas trap that will cost the Wizard 1 mind point. The chest is empty.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member
wallydubbs

Halberdier
Halberdier

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberChampion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion