• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Hi there!

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Hi there!

Postby iamtim » December 14th, 2009, 10:24 pm

So as I said up in the Guest Book thread, I'm totally new to HeroQuest. Been an avid fantasy gamer for years and years, but never played HeroQuest. My ex-wife found me a complete game a couple of years ago, and it's been sitting in my closet since then. I've spent the last two days cleaning it up and reading about HeroQuest here and other sites online... I can't wait to play! :)
iamtim

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Hi there!

Postby drathe » December 14th, 2009, 10:38 pm

Hopefully you can play soon, but don't let not playing yet deter you from joining in on the discussions. If you have any questions about the game or rules, feel free to ask. We'll do our best to clarify and help you out.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Hi there!

Postby iamtim » December 15th, 2009, 12:46 am

Awesome, thanks! :)
iamtim

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion