• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Solo quests

Discuss Quests, Cards, Monsters etc, from the Elf Quest Pack: The Mage of the Mirror.

Re: Solo quests

Postby The Admiral » November 13th, 2019, 6:17 am

wallydubbs wrote:I'm trying to experiment on getting an unequipped Female Elf to max out over a series of 3 solo quests. (The same applies to the Barbarian quest pack). As these quests are much more difficult I intend to use a 5 hero group for them.

Is that the Female Elf and 4 Henchmen? That is a good way to go I feel. A starting Elf or Barbarian needs something to make these playable.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby wallydubbs » November 13th, 2019, 9:39 am

The Admiral wrote:
wallydubbs wrote:I'm trying to experiment on getting an unequipped Female Elf to max out over a series of 3 solo quests. (The same applies to the Barbarian quest pack). As these quests are much more difficult I intend to use a 5 hero group for them.

Is that the Female Elf and 4 Henchmen? That is a good way to go I feel. A starting Elf or Barbarian needs something to make these playable.

As far as I know, Mercenaries aren't supposed to go with the Elf quest.
It takes place in the Elven kingdom, so why would they be hiring human mercenaries. (Although hiring Elven Warriors and archers would be pretty dope).
Plus the mission to save Millandriel would have to be rather small for a group of heroes to "sneak" into Gliness Fen. Backed by a whole Army, Sinestra would see them coming.

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member
wallydubbs

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: English (United States)
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby The Admiral » November 13th, 2019, 2:18 pm

So when you say you are using 5 Heroes, that isn't for the Solo part, just the main 7 quests?

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby wallydubbs » November 13th, 2019, 4:58 pm

The Admiral wrote:So when you say you are using 5 Heroes, that isn't for the Solo part, just the main 7 quests?

Yes, I'm looking to max out the Female Elf (and Female Barbarian in Frozen Horror) in 3 quests to make all the group quests for 5 heroes.
Just as it takes the 4 original heroes 14 quests to max out, I'm giving the Females 3 solo quests to max out and then join the the main 4.
This doesn't throw the balance off too much, in fact it makes Frozen Horror survivable.

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member
wallydubbs

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: English (United States)
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberChampion Group Member

Previous

Return to The Mage of the Mirror