• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Playtest complete

Discuss Quests, Cards, Monsters etc, from the Elf Quest Pack: The Mage of the Mirror.

Re: Playtest complete

Postby wallydubbs » December 2nd, 2018, 12:39 am

j_dean80 wrote:No one mentioned a new Elf would not have a toolkit to disarm traps yet there are chests with traps and several pits/spears in front of doors that need disarmed.

I think I covered that in my post On Sacred Ground, I added a tool kit that could be found under the Torture Rack when that room is searched. It made sense to me that whomever built the rack might have tools, so I reasonably stated "The Elf finds a forgotten Tool Kit beneath the Torture Rack when this room is searched."

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member
wallydubbs

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberChampion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Playtest complete

Postby Kurgan » February 4th, 2020, 8:00 am

Thanks for the warnings. I hate to nerf the monsters, so my attempt at a solution will be to continue to power up the Heroes. My "upgrade" system has already given them enhanced abilities for accumulating completed quests (black dice or green dice in various situations for attack/defend and bonus potions and artifacts). I may also bust out some ehancements for the Wizard. Let me tell you, the Heroes will be "going shopping" before these quests!

I appreciate your valuable feedback! |_P

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member